Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

23 # Marco Tilio / Angriff / Melbourne City

Alles ĂĽber die derzeit ausgeliehenen Spieler

23 # Marco Tilio / Angriff / Melbourne City

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 8. Jul 2023, 00:39

Marco Tilio: When Celtic called, I couldn't say no

When the telephone rang and Marco Tilio saw it was Celtic on the other end, his response was as quick and swift as the playing style that brought the club to try and sign him. The Australia internationalist only had one thing on his mind when the call came in and that was to make this move to Paradise happen, as he put pen to paper on a five-year deal from Australian side, Melbourne City. The 21-year-old has joined his new team-mates for the first week of pre-season training ahead of the new season, and the exciting attacker said it’s a dream come true to finally be here.
    Speaking at Celtic Park today, Marco Tilio said: “It was a couple of weeks ago that I knew everything was falling into place. It was amazing for me because this is such a big club and I couldn’t say no to it. The move to Europe has been on my mind and I just worked on trying to perform on the field. When I moved to Melbourne City three years ago, it was my goal to get to Europe and here I am with an opportunity that has presented itself and I can’t wait to get started. The club had kept tabs on me for a couple of seasons now, but I never really thought about it and I just tried to perform on the field. Now I’m here, everyone I’ve spoken to has been amazing and I’m really happy to be here.”
    With trophies to compete for and UEFA Champions League football on the way, the former A-League champion is excited to get going in the new campaign.
    He added: “I spoke to Aaron Mooy before I made my decision as I had been involved with him at the national team a few times. He couldn’t speak highly enough of the club and the people at the club, and it brought it to my attention that I really wanted to do this. I spoke to Brendan Rodgers as well and he said I’m an exciting attacker and he likes to play an attacking brand of football and that’s what I like to do as a player. I hope with this opportunity I have that I can do that. It’s going to be massive to try to win back-to-back trebles - that is what the club’s goal is. At Melbourne, it was all about winning trophies as well and I have some experience of doing that so I hope I can bring it here. It’s a massive bonus playing in the Champions League. It’s a dream and to be part of a team that’s going into that tournament is amazing and hopefully, I can present myself on that stage too.”
    And Brendan Rodgers is delighted with the latest addition to his Celtic squad. The Celtic manager said: "Marco's slight in stature but he’s very quick and he’s very dynamic, and I think he’ll prove to be a really good addition to the squad. He can play in a couple of positions and he scores goals. He’s a young player hopefully with a bright future and I look forward to seeing him.”

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Bhoy Marco Tilio
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 23 # Marco Tilio / Angriff

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 14. Jul 2023, 09:15

Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon McCeltic » Fr 14. Jul 2023, 10:44

Johnston, AJ und CCV fallen auch aus zum Saisonstart.
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    Celtic-Points: 331.958,40 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 14. Jul 2023, 11:50

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Johnston, AJ und CCV fallen auch aus zum Saisonstart.

Wir haben ja noch 587 Leihspieler, die zurĂĽckkommen.

Also werden wir schon 11 Strategen beim Saisonstart zusammenbekommen.

Dazu unseren charismatischen Taktikvisionär an der Linie - was soll da passieren? :D
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points

Re: 23 # Marco Tilio / Angriff / Melbourne City

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 1. Feb 2024, 11:12

Melbourne City FC welcomes back fan favourite Marco Tilio
    Tilio, a fan favourite, previously enjoyed three seasons at City before making the move to Scottish Premiership side Celtic FC in an Australian record transfer move in June 2023. In a huge boost to Head Coach Aurelio Vidmar’s squad, Tilio will return to Melbourne until the end of the season where he will be looking to impress on the pitch and bank valuable minutes ahead of the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics. Tilio returns to the Club where he netted 20 goals and 19 assists in 86 appearances, helping City win one Championship and a record-breaking three consecutive Premierships.

Nach gerade mal zwei Kurzeinsätzen ist Tilio vorerst also wieder zurück in der alten Heimat.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 24. Feb 2024, 17:45

Auch Tilio hat jetzt sein erstes Tor nach seiner Rückkehr zu Melbourne City erzielen können, und das ausgerechnet gegen den Rivalen aus Sydney. Und was für ein schöner Treffer das war (ab 3:26)!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 9. Mär 2024, 14:38

Marco Tilio injury blow as Celtic loanee facing weeks on Melbourne sidelines
    Marco Tilio has suffered a blow during his loan at Melbourne City with news he could face six weeks on the sidelines. The Celtic loanee has played just three games since re-joining his former club in January but missed last week's defeat to Macarthur with a hamstring problem. Manager Aurelio Vidmar has revealed a scan has shown a tendon issue which could keep the winger out for a number of weeks.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

ZurĂĽck zu Players on Loan