Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

38 # Daizen Maeda / Angriff

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

38 # Daizen Maeda / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 1. Jan 2022, 17:38

Daizen Maeda: I'm looking forward to working with manager again

Daizen Maeda is looking forward to starting life at Celtic, and he has the advantage of having worked under Ange Postecoglou before at Yokohama F. Marinos. The 24-year-old forward, who was joint top scorer in the J League last season, is one of three Japanese players to have signed for Celtic today, with Reo Hatate and Yosuke Ideguchi also joining the Hoops. And they will join up with fellow countryman, Kyogo Furuhashi, who has enjoyed a superb start to his Celtic career since joining in the summer, scoring 16 goals so far and helping the Hoops win the League Cup.
    Speaking to Celtic TV from the club’s training ground at Lennoxtown, Daizen Maeda said: “I know the manager from before so I’m really looking forward to it. He’s always playing attacking football so I’m looking forward to playing that style of football again with him. My strength is my speed so I would like to use my speed to attack opponents, and try to get as many goals as possible. All the Japanese players will try to play together and to be successful with Celtic, so we will work hard to try and get the title this season."
    The Japanese interest in Celtic pre-dates Kyogo’s arrival in the summer, with Shunsuke Nakamura having performed so impressively for the Hoops, making 166 appearances and scoring 33 goals during the four years he was at the club between 2005 and ’09. And Celtic’s triple signing has generated lots of excitement amongst fans in Japan.
    “Because of how well Kyogo Furuhashi is doing, and also in the past when Shunsuke Nakamura played for Celtic, there is a lot of interest in Japan,” said Daizen, “and I hope there will be more Celtic supporters in Japan now. Kyogo has been playing really well and I think I’ll have to do even better to be successful, so I will try my best. When I met him with the international team, I asked him about Celtic and he was telling me lots of good things about it, so I’m really looking forward to it.”
    Daizen will join Celtic initially on loan but with a compulsory purchase clause included, meaning he will be with Celtic on a permanent basis from the summer on a long-term deal.

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Daizen Maeda
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 38 # Daizen Maeda / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 1. Jan 2022, 18:07

Who is Celtic new Bhoy Daizen Maeda
    The first thing that was perhaps noted about Maeda’s arrival was the curious structure of the deal that brought him to Celtic from manager Postecoglou’s former club, Yokohama F Marinos. He joins on an initial loan basis for six months, leading some to speculate that he was coming in on something of a trial basis before Celtic committed to bringing him in on a permanent deal. It was revealed yesterday though that the purchase clause set for £1.7m in the summer is a compulsory one, and he will be in Glasgow to stay.
    Given Postecoglou has worked with Maeda before, the twice-capped striker is perhaps the one that has given Celtic fans most cause for excitement. He can play off the left or behind the main striker, as he did for the most part for his club last season, as he ended up as the J-League’s joint top scorer with 23 goals. The forward has gone on record with his desire to prove himself in Europe, and he in fact had a previous loan spell at Portuguese club Maritimo that was cut short prematurely due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
    He told Sky Sports recently: “I felt that I still have a long way to go after playing against foreign players. If I don’t experience playing against foreign players, I won’t be able to close the gap, so if I have a chance, I love to go to such a stage.”
    Having burst onto the J-League scene last year, he now has his chance. Maeda started his career with Japanese second-tier outfit Matsumoto Yamaga, making his senior debut back in 2016, becoming the youngest player to turn out for their first-team. He is of a similar diminutive stature as Kyogo, standing at just five foot eight, but his most notable asset is his burst of speed, with Maeda once holding an ambition to become an Olympic sprinter before turning his full focus to making it as a footballer. His all-action style of play and high work rate make him a useful asset when it comes to pressing too, rating highly for ball recoveries in the opposition half, suggesting he will fit into Postecoglou’s style perfectly. He is certainly looking forward to the reunion, with his farewell message to Marinos reading: “I’ll do my best, and I’m going to visit the BOSS!”

J-League 2021 Topscorer! Daizen Maeda League match goal collection

Ich kann mir nicht helfen, aber mich erinnert er vom Spielstil ein bisschen an Kenny Miller zu seinen besten Zeiten. Ein wahnsinnig unbequemer Spieler, sowohl im eigenen Ballbesitz als auch im Gegenpressing, stĂ€ndig in Bewegung, sucht und findet immer wieder freie RĂ€ume und sobald er den Ball hat sofort den Torabschluss, wobei er trotz technischer Defizite und physischer Limitationen sowohl mit beiden FĂŒĂŸen als auch mit dem Kopf sehr gefĂ€hrlich ist. Und dazu scheint er auch noch sowohl wahnsinnig schnell zu sein (hatte ja wohl mal Ambitionen als Sprinter zu Olympia zu fahren) als auch eine Pferdelunge zu haben, er hatte in der vergangenen Saison auch mit Abstand die meisten Sprints in der J League (insgesamt 1457, 588 mehr als der z
    Zweitplatzierte).
    Also ein Spieler mit klaren StĂ€rken (Spiel ohne Ball, Schnelligkeit, Beschleunigung, Beweglichkeit, BeidfĂŒĂŸigkeit im Abschluss und Gegenpressing ohne Ende) aber auch SchwĂ€chen (Technik, Spiel mit Ball am Fuß, Passspiel). Wenn es gelingt ihn entsprechend seiner StĂ€rken einzusetzen (und mit Postecoglou als seinem ehemaligen Trainer bin ich sehr hoffnungsvoll) dann könnte der noch richtig Spaß machen bei uns!

Hier noch eine sehr ausfĂŒhrliche Analyse zu ihm: Daizen Maeda 2021: Why Celtic want rapid ÂŁ990k-rated forward ‘worth their weight in gold’ – scout report
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 19. Jan 2022, 02:05

Erstes Spiel, erstes Tor (ab 0:33), und das schon nach 4 Minuten, was ein Einstand!

Daizen Maeda: I was determined to score debut goal at Celtic Park

Und auch sonst hat man schon gut sehen können, was das fĂŒr ein Pressingmonster das ist, dieses permanente Anlaufen der Gegenspieler in höchstem Tempo war schon beeindruckend und hat mehrmals gefĂ€hrliche Ballverluste der Hibs provoziert. Macht auf jeden Fall Lust auf mehr.

Genauso ĂŒbrigens wie die EinschĂ€tzung von John Hutchinson, Postecoglous (und Maedas) ehemaliger Co-Trainer bei Yokohama.

Celtic’s new signing Daizen Maeda is a ‘machine’ and he will TERRIFY Scottish football, says Postecoglou’s former no2
    Australian coach Hutchinson knows Maeda best from their time together at Yokohama F. Marinos and reckons he’s ideally suited to Scottish football. Describing the 24-year-old as a ‘machine’ because of his high-octane, all-action style of play, the El Paso Locomotive boss can’t wait to see Maeda paired with Kyogo Furuhashi in the Parkhead side.

“I have never seen a more physical player, in terms of speed and repeat sprinting, than Daizen. Daizen is a physical beast. You’d have no issues sending him anywhere in Europe because it won’t be a problem to him. He’s a machine. The improvement in him over the last season or so under Ange was incredible. “He makes dangerous forward runs and scores goals. He will terrorise defenders in Scotland. If it clicks for him with Furuhashi up front, which I think it will, it will be frightening for the other teams. He’s different to Furuhashi in that he’s more all-action and powerful. We played him the majority of last season on the left wing, but when he gets in the box his first-time finishing is very good. He’s electrifying when he gets the ball at his feet and starts running. What he really improved on was his technical ability, getting the ball under pressure and making something happen. He will bring goals, one-touch finishes and energy to Celtic. He can create for other players, too. The majority of his work will be done inside the box. I think he only scored one for us from outside the penalty area. He’s a gentleman, a really great professional who trains so hard every day. His numbers when you analyse training and games are incredible and while that doesn’t automatically mean you can play football, in his case he’s got the complete package.”
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 26. MĂ€r 2022, 14:19

Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou insists Daizen Maeda’s non-stop energy sets tone for title-chasing Hoops
    The Japanese striker has quickly become a fans’ favourite due to his incredible work ethic. Maeda has also chipped in with six goals since arriving from Yokohama F Marinos in January. The speedy 24-year-old never stops pressing defenders and plays a key role under Postecoglou. And the Celtic boss insists Maeda’s tireless enthusiasm sets the tone for his title-chasing side.

Man muss sich nur mal anschauen, wie er zB im letzten Spiel gegen Ross County in der 88. Minute beim Stand von 4-0 noch im Vollsprint Ball und Gegner jagt, das ist schon völlig irre!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 10. Mai 2022, 17:18

Daizen Maeda promises Celtic fans they'll see reborn striker next season as rest is finally on way after 17 MONTHS
    Maeda is finally coming to the end of a gruelling year and a half that saw him play in the Olympics and ascend to the top of the J-League scoring charts before the making his way to Parkhead.

Seine Performance wĂ€hrend dieser RĂŒckrunde war ja schon durchaus ansprechend, aber darauf darf man auf jeden Fall gespannt sein.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Di 10. Mai 2022, 19:16

Hat mich bisher total ĂŒberzeugt. :top1
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16547
    Celtic-Points: 331.958,40 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Di 10. Mai 2022, 19:42

Ein SchnÀppchen der Kerl

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2547
    Celtic-Points: 40.351,10 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 17. Jun 2022, 16:30

Und letzte Woche hat er zur Krönung einer Saison, in der er TorschĂŒtzenkönig der J-League (23 Tore in 36 Spielen) und schottischer Meister wurde, wobei ihm fĂŒr uns in 22 EinsĂ€tzen 8 Tore und 5 Assists gelangen, beim 4-1 Sieg gegen Ghana auch sein erstes Tor fĂŒr Japan erzielen können.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 6. Dez 2022, 15:40

Maeda ist gestern mit Japan bei der WM zwar im Achtelfinale gegen Kroatien nach Elfmeterschießen ausgeschieden, konnte dabei aber immerhin sein erstes WM Tor erzielen (ab 0:46) und auch sonst durchaus positiv von sich reden machen.

- Daizen Maeda earns rave reviews as BBC panel gush over Celtic striker
    The Celtic forward was relentless in his pressing in the World Cup round of 16 clash in Qatar. And he was rewarded for his endeavour as he opened the scoring before the break as he fired home from close range. The BBC pundits were left full of praise for the Japanese striker after he bagged just his second international goal.

- Celtic star Daizen Maeda’s water bottle act leaves fans saying the same thing after Japan World Cup heartache
    Maeda unanimously impressed after his effort, desire and tenacity, particularly against Croatia in today's last 16 clash. But it was another quality that impressed fans the most - and he didn't show it during the 63 minutes that he was on the park. Maeda's selflessness and focus on the team as a whole as opposed to himself was on show for all to see after the game. Despite his emotions still being raw in the immediate aftermath of the defeat to fellow Celtic teammate Josip Juranovic and Rangers rival Borna Barisic's Croatia, Maeda was spotted handing out bottles of water and ice packs to teammates who'd went the distance and played all 120-minutes.

Ich denke, mit seinem Auftreten auf und neben dem Platz, dem Tor im Achtelfinale und den beiden Siegen Japans gegen Deutschland und Spanien in der Gruppenphase kann man die WM fĂŒr ihn persönlich durchaus als Erfolg bezeichnen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 15. MĂ€r 2023, 08:18

Only Daizen Maeda has been selected by Japan boss Hajime Moriyasu for their upcoming fixtures.

There's no place for Kyogo or Hatate despite impressive campaigns.

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Big John » Mi 15. MĂ€r 2023, 12:23

McCeltic hat geschrieben:Only Daizen Maeda has been selected by Japan boss Hajime Moriyasu for their upcoming fixtures.

There's no place for Kyogo or Hatate despite impressive campaigns.

Das wundert mich ehrlich gesagt sehr.... Hatate und auch Kyogo sind bei uns gesetzt und spielen Woche fĂŒr Woche richtig gut.... Aber immerhin mĂŒssen wir die dann nicht abstellen.
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 5533
    Celtic-Points: 159.123,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 4. Jul 2023, 00:43

Beim 4-1 Sieg gegen Peru hat Maeda mal wieder ein Tor fĂŒr Japan erzielen können (ab 2:16).
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Do 6. Jul 2023, 17:31

We are very happy to announce that our Treble-Winning winger, Daizen Maeda has signed a new four-year deal with the Club!

:celt6

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 6. Jul 2023, 18:17

Daizen Maeda pledges his future to the Hoops
    Hot on the heels of the news that Kyogo has signed a new deal with the club, his fellow countryman, Daizen Maeda has also signed a new Celtic contract until June 2027. The speedy goal-scoring and goal-making winger with burning pace joined from Yokohama F Marinos and took only four minutes to score his first Celtic goal in his first game against Hibernian in January 2022. To match his speed on the wing, Maeda quickly became a fans’ favourite with his ability to not only find the net himself, but also assist his fellow Celts in front of goal as the silverware rolled in. On a personal level, that has meant winning two SPFL titles as well as the League Cup and Scottish Cup, and his sparkling form in the Hoops also saw him called up to Japanese squad for the 2022 Wold Cup in Qatar where he scored against Croatia. The Scottish Cup final win at the end of the season was Maeda’s 81st game for Celtic, delivering 19 goals in those games, and the player said: “It is a very happy moment for me and my family. Since we moved from Japan, everyone at the club and, of course, the supporters have been amazing and we are enjoying our life in Scotland.

Finde ich interessant, Maeda war so ein Spieler von dem ich mir hĂ€tte vorstellen können, dass er fĂŒr den Fußball, den Rodgers spielen lassen will, lĂ€ngst nicht den Stellenwert haben wĂŒrde, den er fĂŒr 'Angeball' hatte und somit eher ein Kandidat fĂŒr einen Verkauf sein könnte. De facto ist die neue Vertragslaufzeit jetzt auch nur um ein Jahr verlĂ€ngert worden, sein alte Arbeitspapier wĂ€re ja auch noch bis 2026 gelaufen. Aber ich gehe mal davon aus, dass seine BezĂŒge deutlich angehoben wurden, sowas ist ja schon ein Zeichen, dass auch Rodgers mit ihm plant.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Do 6. Jul 2023, 18:29

Finde ich extrem wichtig.
    Wie Gollum schrieb waren glaub einige skeptisch ob er zu BR passt.
    Finde seine LĂ€ufe (vor allem defensiv) so so wichtig.
    Hat uns sicherlich das ein oder andere Gegentor vermieden.
    Wenn er jetzt noch etwas kaltschnĂ€uziger abschließt wĂ€re es genial.

Hoffe Hatate folgt den beiden Japaner mit einer VerlÀngerung :D
    Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3112
    Celtic-Points: 72.178,65 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 7. Jul 2023, 08:11

Ich sags doch... Die Japaner... Loyal, bodenstĂ€ndig und fleißig/ehrgeizig

Das macht Spaß!
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4987
    Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon McCeltic » So 27. Aug 2023, 10:22

https://tbrfootball.com/were-aiming-dai ... is-season/

Über die CL zu reden im Moment finde ich total unangebracht. Vielleicht mal wieder den Kopf freimachen fĂŒr die SPL da wĂ€re ich sehr zufrieden damit. ;D ;D ;D ;D Und gegen Real möchte ich lieber nicht spielen wollen. :D

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Armin_Bhoy » Fr 10. Nov 2023, 16:17

Brendan Rodgers Fenian Army
    Armin_Bhoy
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Fische Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 3112
    Celtic-Points: 72.178,65 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 10. Nov 2023, 16:57

Ok. Krass. Er ist also doch ein Mensch aus Fleisch und Blut...
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4987
    Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points

ZurĂŒck zu The Team