Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

18 # Yuki Kobayashi / Abwehr

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

18 # Yuki Kobayashi / Abwehr

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 3. Dez 2022, 03:03

Yuki Kobayashi: I can't wait to play for one of the biggest clubs in Europe

Having watched his former team-mate Kyogo Furuhashi become a fans’ favourite at Celtic Park, Yuki Kobayashi is now hoping to follow in the striker’s footsteps. Having played together at Vissel Kobe in the J-League, the 22-year-old central defender has made the same career move as Kyogo, after signing for Ange Postecoglou’s Celtic side last week. While he won't be able ot play for the Hoops until January, Kobayashi can’t wait to get started with his new team-mates and he has already talked with Kyogo and Reo Hatate before making his move.
    He said: “I have been texting with Kyogo and Reo and I was asking about the atmosphere of the team and how Glasgow is as a city. Celtic is one of the biggest and most important clubs, and we have an opportunity to play in European competitions and that was very attractive for me to come here. I think, considering the playing style of Celtic, I’m already fit to play with the team. I can contribute to a high-line style of defending and in terms of the attacking phase I think I’m good at providing vertical passes and in this way, I will be able to contribute to the team. The playing style of Celtic for Japanese players is comfortable to play in, which is why I think they have had success so far and I think I have the confidence to adapt to the team. I have one month until I’m able to play in the competition and I would like to do my best to be picked as soon as possible.”
    Kobayashi needs no introduction to Ange Postecoglou’s football, having previously come up against his new manager’s Yokohama F Marinos team. Knowing all about his style of football, the defender is delighted to be able to work alongside the Australian. Having watched Japan’s success at the World Cup, Kobayashi also hopes that by playing under Ange Postecoglou it will help elevate his game and push him towards international recognition.
    He added: “I knew him since he was in Japan and he achieved a lot of things in the J-League and made Yokohama F Marinos a great team, so I’m really excited to work with him and learn a lot of things. I have to play as the manager requires and to learn the playing style and it’s important to have a good adaptation. We have really good players in every position and I would like to learn a lot of things to improve myself. I had a really good impression of the Japanese players here and this is a great opportunity to show the qualities of Japanese players in Europe. I would like to become one of them and have good results with Celtic. The Scottish league is different from the J-League, so first of all I need to adapt to the style of the league. In terms of the playing style, a lot of physicalities will be required compared to the J-League, but I’ve been preparing and I’m ready and I want to show what I can do. I think playing well and having good results at Celtic can bring me opportunities to play in the national team and this is what I have to do now, to do my best in the team.”

Celtic TV - First Press Conference and exclusive Interview with new Bhoy Yuki Kobayashi
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ár lá
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

ZurĂĽck zu The Team