Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

# Brendan Rodgers / Coaching Staff

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

# Brendan Rodgers / Coaching Staff

Beitragvon Gollum » Di 27. Jun 2023, 13:36

Brendan Rodgers: I’m here again to win

In the summer of 2016, Brendan Rodgers first walked through the doors of Paradise as Celtic manager and his opening task was to lift the first silverware available to create a bit of club history – it would be the Hoops’ 100th major trophy. A few months later on November 27 of that year, that first task was completed, and the Irishman’s first trophy of his managerial career wasn’t only the club’s 100th, it was the springboard to an unparalleled Invincible Treble. And when his Celtic team followed that up with a legendary back-to-back Treble success 12 months later, Brendan Rodgers created a second special piece of history that would forever mark his first time in charge at Celtic Park. Now, the man who steered the club on that path to glory is back at the helm and aiming to increase the silverware tally even more after leading the club to seven out of seven domestic trophy wins in his first period in charge of Celtic.
    Brendan Rodgers told Celtic TV: “I’m very proud and obviously very happy to be here, I want to say a massive thank you to Dermot and the board for taking me back, and everything feels so natural, I’m really pleased. The nostalgia is great, but it’s the past and hopefully from that period, what we achieved is set in concrete and will always be there. But I’m here again to win, and look forward, and continue with that mentality, and to look to see if we can do something in Europe. But there’s no doubt that happiness of being here played a huge part both professionally and personally. From a football perspective, we achieved and created history while I was here and the aim will be to continue with that mentality going forward. But also outside of the field, my family and everyone associated with me had great happiness of their time here, so that made it pretty straightforward in terms of wanting to come back. Our life outside of football was incredible, and Scotland and Glasgow was amazing for us. So from a professional perspective and from a personal perspective there was a real happiness for us to come back.”
    The manager added: “It will be the first job that I’ve come into where the team and club is on a high. When I’ve gone into previous roles, it’s been different situations. So I think Ange has done a fantastic job here over the last couple of years, culminating in finishing with the Treble. It’s a fantastic achievement. What you have is a young hungry squad who, if they keep that mentality, then they can continue to achieve. And I think Europe is always a big factor for this club. Can we develop the team to do something in Europe? Domestic football is always important, it’s the bread and butter, being dominant here in Scotland, but, of course, it’s transferring that into Europe and seeing if we can achieve something in there.”
    Hoops fans know the brand of football that Brendan Rodgers delivered before, and the success it brought, and it looks like they can expect more of the same stylish, attacking football this time around as well.
    The manager added: “What my commitment has always been is to attacking, aggressive football. In my last time here we were able to achieve that, especially playing so many games. So I think my commitment is always to be an attacking team, to be an aggressive team and to be a winning team. That’s always the promise I make.”
    And in the middle of all that, helping to turn defence into attack will be Callum McGregor – a hero of that magnificent run of trophies under the Irishman the first time around.
    Brendan Rodgers said: “He was pivotal back then, just seeing a young player develop. I’ve obviously seen him when I left and just seeing him continue to make that growth was really pleasing. And I have to say he was a big part of my decision to come back as well, because I had a lunch with him for a few hours in Majorca, and just understanding the squad and where it was at and what he felt the club was at, he gave me some great feedback that the group is hungry, it’s young and ready to keep pushing forward. And for me Callum’s an absolutely brilliant player on the pitch, his brain, his view of the game is right up there with the very, very best I’ve ever worked with. He’s robust, he plays many games, he’s the ultimate professional, but within that he has a great humility. So I’m absolutely delighted that coming back here, he’s the club captain."

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Manager Brendan Rodgers
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: # Brendan Rodgers / Coaching Staff

Beitragvon McCeltic » So 24. Sep 2023, 10:07

Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16547
    Celtic-Points: 331.958,40 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 20. Okt 2023, 13:25

Brendan Rodgers is Premiership Manager of the Month
    Brendan Rodgers, has picked up his first award since his return to Celtic by being named the Scottish Premiership Glen’s Manager of the Month for September 2023. His Celtic side enjoyed a 100 per cent record in the league during September, recording victories over Motherwell, Livingston, Dundee and Rangers, to open a four-point gap at the top of the table. The lead has now extended to seven points ahead of the Scottish Premiership campaign resuming after the international break. The Hoops have made an unbeaten start to the defence of their Scottish Premiership title, with seven wins and a draw from their eight matches played so far.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 22. Okt 2023, 14:51

Liel Abada has 'true' Celtic fans backing as Brendan Rodgers offers behind the scenes insight on winger talks
    Abada's future has been heavily deliberated by players and pundits across the world amid the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Was immer man von Rodgers halten mag, als "KĂŒmmerer" und Man Manager macht er einen richtig guten Job. Am letzten Sonntag geht er erst nach Garngad zum JubilĂ€umsspiel von St Rochs (dem Jugendverein von James McGrory), spricht mit den Leuten, macht hunderte von Selfies, und anschließend fĂ€hrt er mit Abada an den Loch Lomond um mal in Ruhe ein GesprĂ€ch ĂŒber diese schwierige Situation zu fĂŒhren...ich hoffe es hilft!
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » So 22. Okt 2023, 18:28

Auf jeden Fall ein schönes Zeichen von ihm, sich öffentlich hinter Abada zu stellen!
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4987
    Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Gollum » So 31. Dez 2023, 13:53

Celtic appoint Adam Sadler as new first-team coach as Harry Kewell takes up new opportunity in Japan

Celtic Football Club is delighted to announce that it has appointed Adam Sadler as its new first-team coach as Harry Kewell, former first-team coach, has taken up a new opportunity in Japan with Yokohama F. Marinos. Adam has a wealth of coaching experience, previously holding a number of coaching positions with clubs in England, including roles with Manchester City, Newcastle United FC, Plymouth Argyle and Norwich City. From 2018 until this summer, Adam was first-team coach at Leicester City FC, during which time he worked closely with Brendan Rodgers.
    Adam said: “I am delighted to be joining Celtic. It is such an iconic club with such a brilliant history, a phenomenal fan base and tremendous record of success. I can’t wait to join up with the management team and get working with the players and hopefully play my part in brining even more success to the club. It goes without saying I am really looking forward to teaming up with Brendan again. We worked closely at Leicester City and enjoyed some good times. I know exactly the way Brendan likes to play and what he demands from his players and staff, so I am sure once again we can work together and achieve really positive results.”
    Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers added: “I am really pleased to welcome Adam to Celtic. He will be a fantastic addition to our coaching team and I know he will bring some great experience and ability to add to the Club. Having worked with Adam previously we already have a great working relationship and understanding. He knows the way I work and I know his skills, so once again we will aim to work well again and every day look to develop our players further and improve the team as we take the club forward. I would also like to wish Harry all the very best for the future. I really enjoyed working with him, I thank him for all his work and I am sure he will enjoy the great opportunity has been given in Japan.”
    Harry Kewell said: “I would like to thank Celtic for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to be part of one of the world’s great football clubs. It has been an absolute privilege to work with Celtic with two great managers in Brendan and Ange. It has been an honour to be part of such a fantastic institution and it is a time in my career and life, which I will never forget. I have worked with great coaches, players and backroom staff and together we have enjoyed some brilliant moments together with the Celtic fans. I would like to thank everyone at the Club and all the fans who have given me and the team such brilliant support. I would also like to thank Brendan for giving me such support in pursuing this new opportunity. It is a very difficult decision to leave Celtic but I feel the management opportunity presented to me is one I would like to pursue. I will always be a Celtic supporter and i will always wish nothing but the very best for the Club. I hope the club and our supporters can enjoy more and more success."
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 1. Jan 2024, 12:14

Bei aller Kritik von mir... Beim Derby hat Rodgers taktisch wirklich ĂŒberzeugt.
    Die Blauen haben z. T. wirklich ĂŒberfordert gewirkt, vor allem Cantwell und die Innenverteidigung sind geschwommen.

Auch von der Einstellung her war das Team da. Rodgers scheint doch einen guten Draht zu den Spielern zu haben.

Auch dass er auf Nawrocki anstatt Lagerbielke setzt, scheint Sinn zu machen.

Dass er rechtzeitig Bernardo eingebaut hat anstatt Turnbull mit zurĂŒckgezogenem O'Riley, scheint sich auch auszuzahlen.

Ich bin echt gespannt auf seine Transfers jetzt.

Und auch auf das Spiel morgen. Mirren hat gerade Aberdeen 3:0 zerlegt. Die haben einen starken Trainer, der immer gefÀhrliche Ideen hat.

Da gilt es, auf der Hut zu sein.
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Big John » Di 2. Jan 2024, 09:28

Wir haben wirklich fast die gesamte Hinrunde "Sand im Getriebe" gehabt und Rodgers zieht sozusagen mit zwei Spielen (im Ibrox und nun im CP) seinen Kopf aus der Schlinge. Die meisten Spiele in der Vorrunde waren nicht besonders, auch nicht wenn wir gewonnen haben. Aber seis drum, wir stehen an der Spitze und das ist alles was zÀhlt. Rodgers hat mit den beiden Derbysiegen gezeigt, was er auf dem Kasten hat... Jetzt muss nur noch das Transferfenster passen.

Die Hunnen Àrgern sich in Grund und Boden und die meisten erwarteten endlich einen Sieg gegen Rodgers und im CP. Die Statistik von Rodgers gegen die Hunnen ist echt einzigartig. Eine Niederlage bei 15 Spielen.

Toll auch, dass er sich danach im Interview kÀmpferisch zeigte:" Jubilant Brendan Rodgers has taken a cheeky swipe as Rangers as he claimed at least FIVE times the Ibrox side have been "coming" under news bosses in his two Celtic tenures.!

:D :D :D :D :D
    That was Brother Walfrid's dream
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Stier Chin.: Schlange
    BeitrÀge: 5533
    Celtic-Points: 159.123,00 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 09:37

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/ ... ic-leckie/

Beschreibt ganz gut, was ich vor der Saison schon gesagt habe.

Die UnfÀhigkeit von Rodgers, gute Transfers voranzutreiben.

Überspitzt formuliert:
    Wenn die Blauen Meister werden, dann wegen Clement.
    Wenn Celtic Meister wird, dann trotz Rodgers...
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 11:42

Lubo hat geschrieben: und rodgers dann geht und das Board umdenken muss.

vertrag bis 2026, ich denke den mĂŒssen wir noch bis dann ertragen
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2547
    Celtic-Points: 40.351,10 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 11:57

Dinamo Baden hat geschrieben:

Die Erfahrung sagt, dass der Trainer weg ist, wenn Celtic nicht Meister wird...

Strachan 2009
    Mowbray 2010
    Lennon 2021

Einzige Ausnahme: Lennon 2011 (der hat aber auch eine Mannschaft ĂŒbernommen, die 2 Jahre nicht Meister war)

Aber dieses Jahr ist es denke ich glasklar. Dann ohne Titel, und das mit einer Treble-Mannschaft, dazu in der CL Letzter.

Welche Argumente siehst Du denn da noch?

Selbst der kreativste PR-Mensch kann das nicht mehr verkaufen dann.
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 14:29

Lubo hat geschrieben:

Strachan 2009
    Mowbray 2010
    Lennon 2021

Einzige Ausnahme: Lennon 2011 (der hat aber auch eine Mannschaft ĂŒbernommen, die 2 Jahre nicht Meister war)

Aber dieses Jahr ist es denke ich glasklar. Dann ohne Titel, und das mit einer Treble-Mannschaft, dazu in der CL Letzter.

Ok, wenn er nicht Meister wird dann könnte es schon sein.
    Es sei denn sie möchten seine Abfindung sparen!

Wer dann Nachfolger wird ist ja auch fraglich
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2547
    Celtic-Points: 40.351,10 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Big John » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 19:06

Lubo hat geschrieben:

Strachan 2009
    Mowbray 2010
    Lennon 2021

Abfindung sparen :D :D :D :D :D
    Das traue ich unserem Board durchaus zu
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Big John » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 19:09

Was verdient Rodgers eigentlich?
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Magnum67 » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 20:19

Big John hat geschrieben:Was verdient Rodgers eigentlich?
    Diverse Quellen berichteten das er bei Leicester mit zu den Topverdienern der EPL (ca.9Mio Pfund) gehörte und bei Celtic ließt man aktuell was von 3Mio Pfund. Bin ĂŒber Berichte gestoßen, wo er auch schon als Nachfolger von Pep Guardiola galt.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A546B mit Tapatalk
    :celt2 Well the green and the white of the flag shines bright
    And it's blowing there for me!
    :celt2
    Magnum67
    Paul Telfer
    Paul Telfer

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.:Steinbock Chin.: Schaf
    BeitrÀge: 69
    Celtic-Points: 1.524,25 Celtic-Points

Beitragvon Lubo » Mo 26. Feb 2024, 22:07

Lubo hat geschrieben:

Strachan 2009
    Mowbray 2010
    Lennon 2021

Ok, wenn er nicht Meister wird dann könnte es schon sein.
    Es sei denn sie möchten seine Abfindung sparen!

Wer dann Nachfolger wird ist ja auch fraglich

Wenn man ihm die 3,5 Mio, die man fĂŒr seinen Wunschspieler KĂŒhn bezahlt hat, als Abfindung gegeben hĂ€tte, wĂ€re das doch bestimmt ok.

Von den ganzen Ablösesummen vom Sommer fange ich jetzt gar nicht an ;)
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Beitragvon Gollum » Mi 28. Feb 2024, 13:28

Neben den aktuellen sportlichen Schwierigkeiten und dem daraus resultierenden Gegenwind hat Rodgers seit dem Wochenende ĂŒbrigens auch noch mit Sexismus-VorwĂŒrfen zu kĂ€mpfen.

- Celtic boss backlash for calling BBC reporter 'good girl'

- Brendan Rodgers condemned as ‘dinosaur’ for sexist comment to female reporter

- Rodgers 'good girl' Celtic storm sparks GB News debate

Inzwischen hat sich sowohl die "betroffene" Journalistin dazu geĂ€ußert als auch Rodgers selbst noch einmal:

- Jane Lewis breaks silence on Brendan Rodgers Celtic interview

- Celtic boss Rodgers reveals 'sadness' over Lewis interview backlash

Dieses Interview war sicher nicht sein glĂŒcklichster Moment und lĂ€sst ihn auch nicht besonders souverĂ€n da stehen. Aber alles, was jetzt seitens der Medien und irgendwelcher Interessengruppen daraus gemacht wird ist mal wieder vor allem ein Beleg dafĂŒr, wie sehr unsere öffentliche Debattenkultur inzwischen in Schieflage geraten ist.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Big John » Mi 28. Feb 2024, 17:20

Das stimmt!!! Der Focus hatte berichtet ĂŒber dieses Interview.... Wenn in kleineren Ligen auf sportlicher Ebene etwas zu schreiben wĂ€re, liest man nichts. Aber ein Interview von Rodgers kann man dann in deutschen Medien vernehmen. KRANK!
    Big John
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon McCeltic » Mi 6. MĂ€r 2024, 19:04

Brendan Rodgers has been charged by the Scottish FA for criticising the officials after Celtic's 2-0 defeat at Hearts.

He will face a hearing on March 28 and could miss their clash with Rangers.
    Season 2016/17 Treble Winner
    Season 2017/18 Treble Winner
    Season 2018/19 Treble Winner
    Season 2019/20 SPL Champion, League Cup Winner

Celtic Football Club 1888

Froggies CSC
    McCeltic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Zwilling Chin.: Hund
    BeitrÀge: 16547