Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

4 # Gustaf Lagerbielke / Abwehr

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

4 # Gustaf Lagerbielke / Abwehr

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 24. Aug 2023, 19:36

Gustaf Lagerbielke: I can't wait to play in front of the Celtic fans

Gustaf Lagerbielke has become the latest Swedish player to join Celtic, and he’s hoping to make as big an impact in the green and white Hoops as some of his fellow countrymen have done. He arrives at the club just as another Swedish defender has left, and the new Bhoy will be wearing the No.4 jersey vacated by Carl Starfelt. For the 23-year-old, the fact that previous Swedish players have settled so well into life in Glasgow and at Celtic is just another reason for being positive about the move from Elfsborg.
    Speaking exclusively to Celtic TV, Gustaf Lagerbielke said: “I’m really excited and proud to be here. When I heard about the interest I was really excited and I was pushing for it to happen. The first thing you think of when you hear the name ‘Celtic’ is obviously the fans, this stadium and the atmosphere the fans create here. And also, all the good players who have played here and who are playing here now, so I’m really excited to play with them and hopefully win a lot of games and titles. It’s also a good sign that as a Swedish person, you can like it here and adapt to Scotland and Glasgow, so it’s good to know that when you take a step like this, former Swedes have been here and did it well so hopefully I can walk in their footsteps. Every player that signs for Celtic has the ambition to win all the domestic trophies and also do well in Europe as well. Carl has been a really good player here and hopefully I can also be a really good player here.”
    The player, who has already gained one international cap for his country, has been playing competitive football this season since April when the Swedish league began, with his last game for Elfsborg coming last Sunday. And he’s hoping that the match sharpness he’s gained over the past few months will stand him in good stead right away at Celtic, both domestically and when the Champions League campaign kicks off next month.
    “It was fun to get one last game with Elfsborg, even though we lost,” he said, “but it felt good to end that chapter in a good way, and I’m just excited now to be here. It’s been nice playing all summer in the Swedish league and getting match fitness, so I’m ready to go straight into the action here at Celtic. It’s one of the reasons I started playing football when I was little – to play against the best and in the biggest tournament that there is, so hopefully we can get some good results and advance to the later stages of the Champions League.”
    Lagerbielke has already met his new team-mates at Lennoxtown and he’s looking forward to getting out on the training pitch and begin playing alongside them and training under Brendan Rodgers.
    "I know that all of them are really good players so it’s going to be fun to play with them and learn from them as well,” he said. “I had a brief chat with the manager before I came here, and then a brief chat today, and he just welcomed me and it was nice to have me here, and I think we’ll take more tactical and football things in the future. He seems like a really good guy and his achievements speak for themselves as a coach."
    Celtic’s new Swedish defender is looking forward to playing at Paradise, and he believes that the move to the Scottish champions can be beneficial for his career, both at club and international level.
    “I’m a hard-working defender and I always want to win,” he explained. “I like to play out from the back, keep my composure and hopefully I can head in a couple of goals this season. I focus more on developing as a player and, coming here, I hope to develop even more. If I do well, then I’ll get my chance in the national team as well, and I look forward to getting that opportunity.”

Celtic TV - First Interview with new Bhoy Gustaf Lagerbielke
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 4 # Gustaf Lagerbielke / Abwehr

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 14. Okt 2023, 17:27

Celtic defender Lagerbielke scores first goal for Sweden
    Celtic defender Gustaf Lagerbielke scored his first goal for Sweden in their 3-1 win over Moldova. The 23-year-old nodded home from a corner just before half time in what was only his second cap for his country. The centre-back has had an up-and-down start to his Celtic career after keeping a clean sheet in the Parkhead side's 1-0 win at Ibrox, he was sent off in the Champions League against Feyenoord last month.

Hier kann man sich sein erstes LĂ€nderspieltor fĂŒr Schweden nochmal anschauen.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 12. Jan 2024, 16:18

Ein ganz seltsames erstes halbes Jahr fĂŒr Lagerbielke. Erst spĂŒlte ihn, kaum war er verpflichtet, unsere Verletzungsmisere in der Innenverteidigung direkt in die Startaufstellung (sein erstes Spiel war wenn ich es richtig erinnere gleich das Derby im Ibrox gegen die Rangers) und nach ein paar wackligen Performances fand er dann auf einmal ĂŒberhaupt nicht mehr statt, lieber ließ Rodgers zwischenzeitlich sogar den perspektivlosen Leihspieler Phillips auflaufen. Gegen Ende der Hinrunde köpfte er uns dann als Einwechselspieler gegen Feyenoord zum ersten CL-Heimsieg seit 10 Jahren (ab 8:06), anschließend wird dann mehr oder weniger öffentlich erklĂ€rt, dass er zu den Spielern gehört, fĂŒr die es ab der Winterpause bei uns (vorerst) nicht mehr weitergehen wird.

Aktuell gibt es wohl von mehreren Vereinen aus der italienischen Serie A Interesse an ihm (Gustaf Lagerbielke Celtic transfer exit state of play). Eine Ausleihe Lagerbielkes fĂŒr den Rest der Saison wĂŒrde ich dabei fĂŒr durchaus sinnvoll halten, da Rodgers aktuell nicht mit ihm zu planen scheint und er die Spielpraxis, die er fĂŒr eine Weiterentwicklung brĂ€uchte, hier bis zum Sommer wohl nicht mehr bekommen dĂŒrfte. Einen Verkauf oder auch eine feste Verkaufsoption fĂ€nde ich zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt aber falsch. Der Spieler hat durchaus Talent und noch eine Menge Potential, daher wĂ€re es schade, ihn so schnell schon wieder abzuschreiben. Und wir haben im Sommer ja auch gutes Geld fĂŒr ihn bezahlt, wenn wir ihn aktuell verkaufen wĂŒrden kann ich mir kaum vorstellen, dass wir da einen nennenswerten Gewinn rausholen könnten. Aber, wie immer, warten wir mal ab.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 15. MĂ€r 2024, 14:10

Gustaf Lagerbeilke explains why his Celtic transfer exit was cancelled
    Celtic's forgotten man Gustaf Lagerbeilke has insisted he wants to play regular football and revealed that a potential transfer exit route was blocked in January. The Hoops paid ÂŁ3million to land the centre-back from Swedish side IF Elfsborg last summer, and even handed him a five-year contract. But things haven't worked out for the 23-year-old at Parkhead. He has featured just nine times this season and appears to be surplus to requirements under boss Brendan Rodgers. Lagerbeikle admits he's disappointed by his lack of game time and has stated he will review his situation at the end of the campaign. He also claims he could've departed the club to join Italian club Lecce during the winter window but Celtic's injury crisis at the time prevented the move from being sanctioned.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Dinamo Baden » Mo 18. MĂ€r 2024, 13:13

Gollum hat geschrieben:Gustaf Lagerbeilke explains why his Celtic transfer exit was cancelled
    Celtic's forgotten man Gustaf Lagerbeilke has insisted he wants to play regular football and revealed that a potential transfer exit route was blocked in January. The Hoops paid ÂŁ3million to land the centre-back from Swedish side IF Elfsborg last summer, and even handed him a five-year contract. But things haven't worked out for the 23-year-old at Parkhead. He has featured just nine times this season and appears to be surplus to requirements under boss Brendan Rodgers. Lagerbeikle admits he's disappointed by his lack of game time and has stated he will review his situation at the end of the campaign. He also claims he could've departed the club to join Italian club Lecce during the winter window but Celtic's injury crisis at the time prevented the move from being sanctioned.

Na Prima, aber da hockt ein Top IV immer auf der Bank. Den ein oder anderen Einsatz hÀtte er mit Sicherheit verdient
    It's such a joy for us to see,
    For they play football the Celtic way.
    :celt6
    Dinamo Baden
    Artur Boruc
    Artur Boruc

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Jungfrau Chin.: BĂŒffel
    BeitrÀge: 2547
    Celtic-Points: 40.351,10 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

ZurĂŒck zu The Team