Das Team Forenränge
Tippen Alle Tipps Ergebnisse Tabelle Rangliste Spieltag Gesamtrangliste Tipprunden-Regeln
FAQ Nutzungsbedingungen Datenschutzrichtlinien
  • Nachrichteneingang
  • Nachricht verfassen
  • Administration Moderations-Bereich Info Boxes
  • Übersicht
  • Einstellungen
  • Freunde und ignorierte Mitglieder
  • Celtic-Points Informationen
    34. SPL Spieltag
    28.04.2024 16 Uhr DZ
    Dens Park
    Dundee FC - Celtic FC 1-2 (0-1)

9 # Adam Idah / Angriff

Alles zur aktuellen Mannschaft und den einzelnen Spielern

9 # Adam Idah / Angriff

Beitragvon Gollum » Fr 2. Feb 2024, 11:48

Adam Idah: I’m excited to be at Celtic and can’t wait to play in front of our fans

Adam Idah is delighted to have joined Celtic, and is looking forward to pulling on the green and white Hoops and playing his part with Brendan Rodgers’ side. The 22-year-old has moved to the Scottish champions from Norwich City on loan until the end of the season. The forward, who has been capped 22 times for the Republic of Ireland, has already spoken to a couple of his international team-mates about moving to Paradise, and now that he’s here, he can’t wait to get started.
    Speaking to Celtic TV, Adam Idah said: “It’s such a huge club with such a big history behind it and I can’t even put into words what it’s like to be at Celtic. My family and my friends are all delighted that I’m here and I just can’t wait to get started. All of us back home support Celtic so it’s huge for me and I’m so excited to be here. I want to play games, I want to help this team and the aim for me is to win those two trophies and I want to score a lot of goals for this club. I’ve got a lot of experience in first-team football. I’ve been in the first-team now since I’ve been 17 or 18, so it’s not new to me. But coming here, it’s exciting with the fans here it’s going to be really good and I just can’t wait to play in front of them.”
    The Irish forward talked to Liam Scales and Mikey Johnston and, not surprisingly, they both told him that Paradise is the place for him.
    “I’ve spoken to both of them and they spoke massively about the club and how great it is, the fans and the city, so they helped me make my mind up as well,” he said. “I’m quite close to Paddy Roberts and he brought me up to Glasgow quite a few times. The city’s lovely and I love being up here. I also spoke to Brendan and we had an exciting talk. Being such a big manager, it will benefit me a lot. I’m quite quick and strong, and I think that’s the strengths to my game, getting in behind and trying to hold the ball up and link up the play. I’m anxious to get out there and play. I want to score goals for this club and I want to get playing as soon as possible.”

Celtic TV - First Interview and Full Media Conference with new Bhoy Adam Idah
    Slawa Ukrajini - Tiocfaidh ĂĄr lĂĄ
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:
    Europ.: Löwe Chin.: Drache
    BeitrÀge: 6353
    Celtic-Points: 391.642,10 Celtic-Points

Re: 9 # Adam Idah / Angriff

Beitragvon Lubo » Fr 2. Feb 2024, 12:06

Welcome Bhoy!!

:celt5 :celt5 :celt5
    Celtic F. C. = ambitionsloses Import-Export-Unternehmen
    Lubo
    John Hartson
    John Hartson

BeitrÀge: 4987
    Celtic-Points: 161.923,15 Celtic-Points
    Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon Gollum » Do 8. Feb 2024, 13:55

Licht und Schatten bei Idahs ersten Auftritten aber seit er da ist war er an allen drei Toren, die wir erzielt haben, direkt beteiligt. In Aberdeen am Wochenende legte er den Ausgleich durch KĂŒhn auf (ab 2:45) und gestern erzielte er per Elfer gleich beide Tore beim 2-1 gegen die Hibs an der Easter Road (0:30 und 3:53). Scheint so als hĂ€tten wir nach vielen missglĂŒckten Versuchen vorlĂ€ufig unseren ElferschĂŒtzen gefunden.

Celtic TV - Adam Idah On the Match
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » So 11. Feb 2024, 19:04

Adam Idah backed to reach potential with Celtic by Rodgers
    If one attribute could define Brendan Rodgers’ coaching and managerial career, it would surely be the Northern Irishman’s canny ability to nurture raw talent and produce consistent professionals with a platform to raise their level in the game. From Scott Sinclair at Swansea City to Luis Suarez at Liverpool, and the likes of Leigh Griffiths, Moussa Dembele and Odsonne Edouard at Celtic, Rodgers knows a top attacking talent when he sees one and has a proven track record for getting the best out of them. Now in his second spell as Celtic manager, the loan arrival of Adam Idah from Norwich City seems to have whetted his appetite for development once more.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

Beitragvon Gollum » Sa 9. MĂ€r 2024, 14:42

Celtic hit by Adam Idah ‘disaster’ as latest details emerge – sources
    Adam Idah’s parent club Norwich City will look to sell him after his loan spell at Celtic, sources have told Football Insider. Speaking to the new edition of Football Insider’s Insider Track Podcast, Scottish correspondent Daniel Bowers revealed that the Canaries will look to cash in on the forward after his impressive move to Celtic Park. Well-placed sources have told Football Insider that Celtic consider it a “disaster” that they do not have an option to buy in Idah’s move. He moved to the Glasgow giants in the January transfer window on a six-month loan move and has been a prolific asset to the Hoops in recent weeks. Across seven outings for the club in all competitions, he has scored five goals and provided one assist, including match-winning braces against Hibernian and Motherwell in February. In light of his prolific start to life in Glasgow, Norwich will sanction a permanent exit after he struggled to make an impact at Carrow Road. Sources told Football Insider last month (29 February) that the Glasgow giants will have to fork out a big-money fee for the 23-year-old Republic of Ireland international to make his move permanent in the summer. However, well-placed sources did reveal to Football Insider (27 February) that Idah is open to a potential permanent move to the club in the summer window.
    Gollum
    Administrator
    Administrator

Sternzeichen:

ZurĂŒck zu The Team